[MR] Lunch at Unevent

Murienne l'aloiere dragonfly78 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:54:19 PST 2013

Attention please, Unevent Attendees ....
The Sacred Stone Cooks will be offering bagged lunches for sale at Unevent.
The cost of the lunches is $5 each. The lunches will consist of the
following....
   1) a meat or a veggie pie,
   2) an apple or an orange,
   3) cheese cubes or a boiled egg,
   4) a cookie or a brownie.
   5) and a drink (bottled water or soda)
In an effort to speed the process of getting your food and to give us a
rough estimate of how many of each product to make, we will gladly take
your order online!
Simply fill out this form and we will have your order bagged up and ready
for you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1udKP8oobeEZ-E7aXMTTR201JKdKL-7pS9T_GYrEZTgk/viewform

Thank you and we hope to see you at lunch!

Lady Murienne l'aloiere