[MR] BBC: Medieval Music Found

Marybeth Lavrakas katrous at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 08:32:52 PST 2013

One time I was researching at the Norfolk Public records Office in England, and asked for a document. I was used to documents having been bound into volumes, so that's what I expected to be handed, a big volume I had to page through. Instead I was handed a very large cardboard box. In the box were a whole variety of more or less related items, ranging from the 12th century through the 16th. Just tossed in there. CARDBOARD BOX.  Still blows my mind. So in a way, I'm totally not surprised when random stuff turns up.

Kateryn Rous