[MR] SCAdian Crossfitters?

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Fri May 29 16:23:25 PDT 2009

I was just wondering how many of y'all out there are Crossfitters. I did
my initial assessment tonight and am on my way. How many folks are going
to try to do WoDs at Pennsic? Got any ideas for SCA-Specific WoDs?

I am new and still learning, but here are some ideas:
Weighted spear thrusts for time
Armor weighted body weight exercises
Sprints with combat at each end

I have a thread open on the Brand-X CF site also. Does require (free)
registration to post.
http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/7013/

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be