[MR] Summer War - A&S

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:40:37 PDT 2009

Good Morning!

Now that Sapphire has been put to bed, it's time to start thinking about
Summer War and A&S.

Summer War will be at Tom Scott Park (the same site as Sapphire) during the
July 4th Weekend.  Our focus for A&S at Summer War will be on Open Displays
and classes.  Since it's so close to Pennsic, we've decided not to add the
stress of competitions.

So Please, bring your works in progress, finished works or anything you'd
like to have commentary on; we'll be glad to give whatever feedback or
assistance you'd like.

If you'd like to teach a class, but didn't have time at Sapphire for one
reason or another, or if you weren't able to attend, this is a good
opportunity for you to get a time slot and teach..  Classes will be on
Saturday only unless we have a special request for a Friday evening class.

A&S will open at 10AM on Saturday and will close about an hour or so before
court to allow artisans time to collect their items.

Be the first on your block to sign up to teach!  Email me!

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
MOAS Barony of Caer Mear

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.