[MR] Taste of Scotland - Hawkwood

Chris and Sue amceagle at bellsouth.net
Wed May 27 14:55:31 PDT 2009

Hello to the list!

This is just a quick note to alert anyone who may be able to come and
participate that Hawkwood's largest demo of the year is rapidly approaching.
Each year we hold a demo at a local festival called Taste of Scotland.  It's
in downtown Franklin, NC on Saturday, the 20th of June.  We usually process
with their parade, maintain a pavilion with A&S displays and random
fighting, and present scheduled fighting demos (armored and rapier).
Hawkwood would like to invite all comers to help us present our best face to
the public.  Inquiries should be made directly to Lord Dagobert DeGalia at
any of the following:  amceagle AT bellsouth.net / (828) 670-8353 / (828)
582-3272.

Come give us a hand!

Dagobert