[MR] Thank you for the Crescent Guard Games / Dantes Inferno

Martelle von Charlottenburg baronessbrighthills at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 07:36:20 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,

This weekend was so much fun! I was DOUBLE dog tired by the time I got home! We shot targets, killed gnomes, survived purgatory and the pits of hell! Go us!

We attracted a large number of new archers this Saturday. Thank you to the more experienced archers who were patient and grouped up with them and guided them through a day of fun. All in all we had 122 people attend.

Thank you Lady Katarzyna Nowina Witkowska for volunteering to autocrat. You did a great job and it was your first time as autocrat. Well done!

Thank you House Blackstar for the delicious meals we were served all day on Saturday. The food was filling and tasty and just what we needed to keep us going. I was really hungry from traipsing around the site shooting all day and the food tasted so good!

Thank you to Lord Seamus McRay for the beautiful score books he made for the Dantes Inferno shoot and the Lochmere Arrow shoot! Not only did they make keeping score easy but they are wonderful momentos of a challenging course.

Thank you to my Bright Hills Baronial Archery Champion, Ulliam mac Feargus for allowing me to shoot with him for the Lochmere Arrow. It was a tough course and I am not the best archer, but with your help we posted a score for every station of the shoot! Not one zero!

I learned a bit more about archery this weekend. Being able to shoot in the same group as Seamus, Janyn, Ulliam, Feargus, and Godai, allowed me to learn how it should be done. My biggest accomplishment was finally catching on how to shoot at a swinging pendulum by watching you guys! Thank you! (Now you know why I never wanted to shoot first!)

Thank you Crescent Guard for setting up another fun shoot. The art work was top notch and it seemed a shame to poke holes in it! But we quickly got over that.....hehehe!

I hope all who attended left the event with their fill of fun, commeradere, and of course ARCHERY!

Vivat Crescent Guard and
Vivat Bright Hills!

yours,
Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Baroness, Bright Hills