[MR] WARNING

John johnnyt71 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 13:08:36 PDT 2009

This is out of period but I wanted to warn EVERYONE this just happen to a good friend of mine

""I am sorry I did not inform you about my traveling to the UK for a program, called "Empowering Youth to
Fight Racism,HIV/AIDS,and Lack of Education". The program has been on, in three major countries in Europe
which are Netherlands,Scotland and England,I am presently in England.
Unfortunately, I misplaced my wallet with some money inside, on my way to the hotel where other valuable items were kept.I would like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently, with the sum of $950 US Dollars. So I can sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.
I will appreciate whatever you can afford,I'll be able to pay you back as soon as I return. If you can assist the information below is what you will use to send the western union or Money Gram, so I can be able to pick up in a minute with my ID [International passport].
I will be able to pay you back as soon as I return, thanks in advance.

Name: **persons name**
COUNTRY -UNITED KINGDOM
CITY -- LONDON
ADDRESS--Poppyland Norman Rd, St Margarets Bay, Dover, CT15 6DA.UK""

PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!

Sir William