[MR] "Final" List Field Reservations for Sapphire Joust

Duane Moore poetamilitarus at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:16:30 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia!

I’m pleased to say that this year we have had a record increase in the number of folks who reserved for Field Space at Sapphire Joust.

At this time the reservation list for FIELD SPACE at Sapphire Joust is closed. The following groups and individuals have contacted me regarding space, and I will try and accommodate their request.

Guytha Grimstone
Baron Rorik/Storvik
Baroness Rhonwen/Stierbach
Lady Lisette LaRoux
Caer Mear
Consortium Turrium
House BlackSpear
House Fallen From Grace
River's Point
Company of the Dragoon Guards
King and Queen of Atlantia
Haus Wolfshaven
Robert de Rath
Prince and Princess
Lochmere
Lord Pepin
Gen and Alan
Sacred Stone
Mountain's Keep
House Blackhammer
Wulfgang von Lupin
Ponte Alto
Clan Roanwoulfe
Theo and Roland
Anglesey
TYD
Marinus
Suo Marte
Falcone
Dante della Luna
Windmaster's Hill

At this time we are not accepting any more requests. If you show up at Sapphire with a tent for the list field and are not on this list we will try our best to accommodate you, however, no guarantees. Many thanks to all the folks that pre-regged!

Once you arrive on site, please come find Lord Wulfgang (Moe) or myself. Personal tents on the list field will be allowed to set up once the field is laid out. Assistance with list field set up/tent set up is the best bribe for prime tent space.
:-)

Sir Bryce de Byram,OL,OP (Duane M. Moore) 300%Peer-Evil
Baron Caer Mear