[MR] Merchanting at Sapphire

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:20:05 PDT 2009

A good day to everyone!

I hope the weather where you are is conducive to getting your projects
finished and enjoying your weekend!

Sapphire Joust is now less than a week away.  Our merchant list is
impressive, and we have reached the maximum number we can accommodate due to
space considerations.  I apologize if you're a merchant with a
pre-registration in the mail, but as of today, we cannot accept any
additional merchants. If your name is on the list below, we have received
your merchant and pre-registration forms so you are considered a registered
merchant for the event.  If your name or business is not listed below,
please accept my apology and we hope you will plan to come visit with us for
the event anyway.

Merchants for Sapphire Joust X
The Horny Viking
Rabenwald Metalsmything
Baubles & Trinkets
magikbadger Ironworks
NH Designs
Bear's Nest Armory
The Crafty celt
Eluned's Emporium
Barjavel Designs
Elizabeth Anne's Shoppe
Miriam's Yarns and Fibers
Sultry Treasures
Known World Treasures
Spanish Peacock
Lantern Lady
Eadric's Pottery
Buckman - unknown Business name
Silver Lionings
Claybaby Pottery
Gryphon Furniture.
Kingdom Ware

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.