[MR] Sapphire Joust X One week away!!!

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:20:22 PDT 2009

Greetings to Everyone:

Please feel free to post this to other lists and send to anyone who might be
interested.

Sapphire Joust is currently only a week away!

Sapphire Joust is enjoying an unprecedented number of pre-registrations.  As
I am sure you understand, large camping events involve a lot of work up
front to succeed.  And as always, we will try our best to accommodate even
last minute requests so that everyone enjoys their visit and wants to
return.  With that in mind, please note that we need to receive any
registrations to camp with a group by Tuesday (5/19) at the latest in order
to ensure that group encampment layouts can be done completely.  If you want
to camp with a group and you have not yet sent your pre-registration, please
put it into the US mail by Saturday (5/16).

Also remember that postage has gone up to 44 cents as of last Monday.

To Pre-register, please use the form on the Sapphire Joust website.  If you
are unable to print the form, please be sure to include ALL of the
information that's on the form with your check.

Sapphire Joust Pre-Registration form:  www.geocities.com/*sapphirejoust*/*
SapphireJoust*XRegistrationForm.pdf
Sapphire Joust Merchant form:  (No additional charge for Merchanting,
however please note that we have very few merchant spaces left)
        http://www.geocities.com/sapphirejoust/merchantRegistrationform.pdf

Payment Information:
Adult (Camping) $15
Youth 10-17 (Camping) $10
Children under 10 - Free

Adult (Daytrip only) $10
Youth 10-17 (Daytrip Only) $7
Children under 10 - Free

If you would still like field space; please send in your registration and
email me (ladyrhi AT gmail DOT com) immediately.  If you have already
contacted me or Syr Bryce, please rest assured that your field space is
secure.

I will be posting a site schedule within the next few days.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.