[MR] Hotel Info for Tournament of the Golden Rose

Nikulai Ivanovich nikulai at atlow.org
Tue May 12 12:43:07 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia,

We have set up a block of rooms at the Red Roof Inn (1800 Walnut St, Cary,
NC), which is approximately 6 miles from site.

Two Double Beds regularly $54.99 + tax per night, our rate $47.99 + tax per
night

One King Bed regularly $64.99 + tax per night, our rate $56.99 + tax per
night

To get the group rate, you MUST reserve before 29 May and mention Group
Number B-247-SCA. To reserve, call either (919) 469-3400 or 1-800-RED-ROOF

In service,
  - Nikulai

--
Master Nikulai Ivanovich, OP
Or, on a bend cotised sable three fox masks palewise or