[MR] Highland River Melees June 5-7

Gail ladysayher at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:41:29 PDT 2009

On behalf of their Excellencies Highland Foorde:

Unto Fair Atlantia doth Their Excellencies Llywelyn and Isbella,
Baron and Baroness Highland Foorde, send early and warm greetings.

We, Llywelyn and Isbella would like to invite the populace of Atlantia to
attend Our Highland River Melees, this 5th, 6th and 7th of June. It has been
with 4 years of joy that We have served our King and Country, but alas, it
is now time for Us to step down.  We will be welcoming Their Majesties King
Logan & Queen Esa to invest Our successors.  If it please you, here is
information of the event so that you may prepare to attend Their Majesties
and enjoy the hospitality of Our Barony:

SITE:  Jonathon Hager House and Museum, 110 Key Street, Hagerstown Maryland
21740.  This is the same site as in previous years.  The museum has a strict
no pets policy on their grounds, so please, no pets. Correct directions can
be found on our info page:
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees.php

ADULT SITE FEE (Includes lunch): $10.00
ADULT FEAST FEE:  $8.00

CHILD (5-17) SITE FEE (Includes lunch):  $4.00
CHILD FEAST FEE: $4.00
Children under 5 are guests of the Barony.

AS ALWAYS, if you are not a member, please add $3.00 to your total.

Pre-registration DRAWING:  This year, in addition to our adult's drawing,
we are also having a drawing for a child.  This year's adult prize is an 18"
pack basket from Smoke & Fire Company.  The children's prize (age
appropriate) is either a Monty Python Cow Catapult Deluxe Set (14 years &
up), or Folkmanis Blue Dragon puppet.
For those who pre-register with children, please make sure you indicate your
child/children's age/s.

Please make checks payable to SCA Barony of Highland Foorde.
SEND RESERVATION/S TO:
Gail Glatfelter
5829 Adamstown Road
Adamstown Maryland  21710

If you would like to be notified by email that your reservation has been
received please make sure you include your email on the pre-reg form.

Please go to this page for more information and pre-reg form:
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees.php

Camping is included with your site fee.

Feast for 120 is being prepared by Master Chirhart of Bright Hills.

For merchant information please contact the Autocrat, Morgant Cappelanus at
grandaustinoATgmail.com

We welcome one and all to come and visit the beautiful northern highlands of
Atlantia.

Llywelyn & Isbella

(Lady Margaret)