[MR] Roanwoulfe Tavern at SAAD

Randy Dees randy at deesfamily.com
Mon May 11 15:00:35 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Tavern!

This coming weekend, Southern Atlantian Archery Day will be held at
Elchenburg Castle outside of Elkin, NC.  Come on out for a full day of
shooting at Southern Atlantia's premier archery event!

While you are at the event, stop by the Roanwoulfe Tavern on Merchant Row
for a fine repast.  We will be open this year on Friday evening for dinner
from 6-9, on Saturday for breakfast 7-10, lunch 11-2, and dinner 5-8.  We'll
reopen on Sunday morning for breakfast as well  from 7-10.

Our menu:

Ham sandwich:  $4
Steak sandwich: $4
Carolina Barbecue sandwich:  $4
Chicken Salad sandwich:  $4
French Fries: $1
Pasta Salad: $1
Soda:  $.75
Coffee:  $.50 or all weekend for $3
Tea/Cocoa: $.50
Breakfast Sandwich: $3 (egg, cheese, one breakfast meat - ham, bacon or
sausage. Additional meats $1)

We're going to try a limited run of a special dinner on Saturday night in
addition to the menu above.  We will have 25 prosciutto-stuffed chicken
breast dinners with green beans, rice, and a roll for $7 each.  We will take
reservations for these before 11 am Saturday, after which they will be
available strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.

It's always possible that we will add something else, but that's our basic
menu for now.  As always, anyone with specific dietary concerns is welcome
to contact us and we can let them know whether we can accommodate them
reasonably.

As always, please feel free to forward to other lists if you feel that there
would be interest.

Thank you!
--
Hersir Talorgen nepos Wrguist  ||     Randy Dees
Clan Roanwoulfe                      || (704) 618-0887

Sent from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Don Marquis <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/don_marquis.html>
- "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."