[MR] Cash Advance form has been located, thank you!

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:37:42 PDT 2009

Greetingsd!

As per usual, I ask and it's an almost immediately response!  I know have
the form I need... so thank you! and you can now disregard my request.

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.