[MR] A few pics from the Feast of Saint Genevieve

Ralph Morris dosgosianos at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 16:04:30 PDT 2009

Here's a link to pictures I took yesterday from the fest of Saint Genevieve

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=121978&id=546575762&ref=nf

If it doesn't work, just e-mail me off-list and I'll try to fix it.

It was my first SCA event and I'm officially hooked. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and meeting all the wonderful people. I'm sure I'll be meeting many more in the future events I plan to attend. Thanks everyone for making my introduction to the SCa such a fun event

Diederich Von Basel

Canton of Ritterwald