[MR] "You Guard the Halls of our Dream"

Angela Faye Yau feataure at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 21:27:47 PDT 2009

 Donal,

Reading the quote immediately put the song in my head as it was on our Vivat Trimaris tape that I have nearly worn out. :) A quick web search found it since I knew the title was Belt and Chain and with a note from the author, Master Morric Haast of  Trimaris, on an Atlantian webpage: http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/pipermail/atlantia-atlantia.sca.org/2002-January/068691.html
This does not have music so if you would like to hear it, track me down at an event and I will gladly sing it for you or share the tape of the original.
-A migrant from Southern lands
-Lady Faye de Trees, Bright Hills

Thank you, Mariana.  Seeing such words makes me (and, I hope, the others of us) feel justified.
I would like to find that song.
If someone knows it, would you please tell us the title and any other information you might have about it?
Your servant aye
Donal

> There is a song that says "You guard the halls of our dream."  And I
> believe it.>
> Thank you!>
> Mariana Francisco

End of Atlantia Digest, Vol 76, Issue 14