[MR] guarding the halls

Munger Family mungers4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 08:57:51 PDT 2009

Greetings Atlantia,

On this day as our fighters are off doing what they do, I wanted to take a minute to thank them for all they do.

Around a campfire after a recent event I heard it said that "we fighters are in the wrong business" as it had been expressed that the things which inspired many that day were the acts of service and beauty they saw.  I shared with the few sitting there that I did not agree.  Without our fighters, dressed in their heraldic tabards and shields, getting beat upon by choice over and over, I would think the day would not have been as exciting.

There is a song that says "You guard the halls of our dream."  And I believe it.

Thank you!

Mariana Francisco