[MR] impromptu practice this sunday at 10am

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu May 7 07:49:57 PDT 2009

in lieu of the cancellation of the practice scheduled for sunday at the
feast of saint g this weekend in clinton sc her majesty and i will be
hosting a practice at our home this sunday beginning around 10am.  we will
have some visitors from meridies staying with us this weekend and they are
greatly looking forward to fighting with, and meeting, some more atlantians.
limited crash space is available saturday evening for anyone that is
traveling and would rather not have to make an early start sunday morning.
we will figure out a nice lunch as well.  esa and i would like to encourage
anyone interested in this to contact me with any questions or for directions
and look forward to seeing you guys this sunday.

regards

logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com