[MR] Anyone going to Feast of St. Genevieve?

Laura Garcia elgrad at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 16:33:05 PDT 2009

I have an item that belongs to Baroness Morwena that was left at Crown Tourney.  It is very important that she gets it back but I am not going to the Feast of St. Genevieve this weekend, which is where she will be.  If anyone is willing to pick it up and take it to her, she has assured me that she will reimburse your gas costs.  Please contact me as soon as possible if you can help.  My home phone is (910) 938-5789.

Thank you.

Katharine de la Vache