[MR] Court Reports from Spring Crown Tourney

jbrmm266 at aol.com jbrmm266 at aol.com
Tue May 5 21:11:27 PDT 2009

Unto the Populace of Atlantia, From Donal Mac Ruiseart, Conch Herald,
Greeting:

Here follows my report of the proceedings of the Royal Courts held at Spring Crown Tourney in the Stronghold of Raven’s Cove on 2 May AS
XLIV (2009).

Immediately following the reading of the Rules of the Lists, Their Majesties called a Court, into which they summoned

William
Nunn, whom they inducted into the Order of the Opal.

At the end of the Tourney, Their Majesties summoned before them Sir Vladimir Ivanovich
Alexandrov and Lady

Kalisa
Alexandrovna, and invested them as Crown Prince and Princess.

At Afternoon Court, Their Majesties conducted the following business.

            Cinco Ponce
was awarded the Sea Urchin.

            Giuseppe
Calabra received an Award of Arms.

            Lady Katherine
de la Vache was awarded the Fountain.

            Baron Bardulf
Rauen was inducted into the Order of the Golden Dolphin.

            Lady Patricia
Matthias of House Broussard was invested as a Court Baroness.

This report is to the best of my knowledge and recollection.

Your servant aye,

Donal, Conch