[MR] Chirurgeon needed for Sunday of Sapphire

Lady Rhiannon of Berra ladyrhi at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:43:32 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I know many of you have seen pleas from me for assistance at Sapphire and I
hope you'll be patient one more time.

I have someone who has graciously agreed to be the Chirurgeon in Charge for
Friday and Saturday of Sapphire, but she isn't able to be on site on
Sunday.  Is there ANYONE out there who would be willing to step in for this
one day?  If you know of anyone who might be interested and isn't on the
Merry Rose, please pass this along..

Thanks!

--
Lady Rhiannon of Berra, CP
Autocrat of Sapphire Joust X

Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me
as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward
chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the
online community.