[MR] Tempore Atlantia Winners

Krista Moyer krista.moyer at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:35:10 PDT 2009

Greetings!

For those who missed the wonderful Crown Tourney held in Raven's Cove this
weekend, I would like to announce the winners of the Tempore Atlantia
competition that was held there.

Best in Show - Rebekkah Samuel

Best Short Form Documentation - Dorthea Ponce

Best Display - Juan Baptiste

Special thanks go to Lady Griele for running the competition and also to the
wonderful sponsors who made it possible to show appreciation for the work
entered.  The next Tempore Atlantia will be held at the coronation of Prince
Vladimir and Princess Kalisa and will feature the time period prior to 1000
a.d.  When planning your competition entries, please bring your finest
work.  It should be documented and displayed to best feature your
artifact(s).

This Kingdom-wide competition is provided as a venue to support your efforts
and is renowned throughout several kingdoms.  It is frequently visited by
the Royals, the Laurels & Pearls, and foreign dignitaries. Our best efforts
are made to bring you commentary from knowledgeable judges.  We always make
room for open display if you do not choose to enter the competition but want
your work seen and appreciated.  We are here for you.

YIS,
Iseulte
KMoAS