[MR] Leaving my beloved Kingdom

Eric Shuping lordwulfstan at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:20:07 PDT 2009

Unto my great and beloved Kingdom of Atlantia and all the wonderful and
noble denizens residing herein.
I have come down on assignment to FT Bliss TX (Kingdom of the Outlands) with
a tentative report date of Sept 10th. I have many scrolls to do and no time
to finish all the ones that were requested of me. For this I apologize. I
don't know what my time will be looking like upon my arrival and don't want
to promise anything I can't finish. I will endeavor to take the best I have
learned from all of you with me and be a good example of what an Atlantian
is.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Baron Wulfstan Egweald