[MR] Pennsic Gift Basket Exchange - Calontir

Sharon Henderson henderson.sharon at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:30:49 PDT 2009

I would like to add my pleas to those of Baroness Rozsa; coordinating gift
baskets is not easy work, but it is very rewarding and wonderful to have a
chance to see the wonders of Atlantia's artisans and the bountiful giving of
Her subjects.  If you have something period-related to donate, that's
wonderful; practical modern things that aid a Royal Couple with the business
of their reign are also welcome, like stamps (postage just went up on May
11...), calling cards, thank-you note cards and envelopes, gift cards, gas
cards, and the like.  Gift baskets and largesse items are a really great way
to showcase the greatness and greatness-of-heart of Atlantia and all her
people, by wow-ing the recipients with what we are able as a people to bring
together.

If anyone might wish to tailor a donation to the current Calontir royals,
their arms can be seen at the bottom of this page:

http://www.calontir.sca.org/herald/armorial/Pages/Lineage.htm

His Majesty Calontir's colours are red, black, and white with ermine; Her
Majesty Calontir's colours are blue and gold.  Trim, anyone?  Fabric, etc?
All kinds of possibilities come to mind!  :)

The Calontir Award badges can be found here as inspiration for other ideas:

http://www.calontir.sca.org/herald/armorial/Pages/awards.htm

Vivat Atlantia, and Vivant Atlantians all!  :)

in Service,
Meli