[MR] Archers using single stave bows?

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 20:00:28 PDT 2009

I have not tried Woodland Archery's products but I have a 65 pound draw English Warbow from Rudder Archery:

http://216.119.68.89/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=298&zenid=729fec4b47dd346160e8929da8a9dba7

It is a great bow and the owners is easy to work with.

Baron James de Biblesworth.