[MR] Tournament of the Golden Rose On Line Registration

Nikulai Ivanovich nikulai at atlow.org
Thu May 14 17:57:00 PDT 2009

One last thing, from the ACCEPS Exchequer:

*... one thing you may want to remind everyone about is the email
confirmation they receive...  If they don't receive one they may not have
followed through and clicked on the final step (one of the most common
errors we get).

They also need to check their SPAM folders... sometimes the confirmation
emails end up there... and we have no control over how their email provider
is dealing with their incoming mail.*