[MR] Journey Through Time

Chris and Sue amceagle at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 17:36:00 PDT 2009

I may be interpreting this wrong, and please correct me if I am, but in the
open A&S competition, since it's any item from the history of the Known
World, can I enter carpet armor and a freon helm?  Or are we talking real
world history and not Known World(e) history?

Just want to clarify, because I'm sure I can drag some of that stuff up
somewhere.

Dagobert