[MR] Saint Aiden Tourney of Heraldry Rules

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue May 5 22:41:57 PDT 2009

just to be clear.

so if a team has more than one peer (of any degree) they are restricted to
fighting with different weapons?  in other words, if a team has a knight and
a laurel and they both train with spears, they are disallowed to fight with
spears?

logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com