[MR] Assassins vs. Pirates The dead Horse will not sleep I see

Roy B. Scherer rscherer at infionline.net
Fri May 1 09:35:59 PDT 2009

At 12:27 PM 5/1/2009 -0400, Achbar wrote:
>this list loves to kick around old Ideas that will not dies.

         I like Logan's previous suggestion about streetwalkers -- although
he seemed to think that they were a BAD thing.
         Think about it: "ideas that will not die", absolutely period, good
clean wholesome fun that will attract newcomers, great aerobic activity,
suitable for (some) Youth events, and of course a way to raise money
to support good causes (think 'Kissing Booth' at "Men W/O pants" every
Pennsic).
-- Just an humble suggestion from the twisted mind of . . .
-- Britton

end

		- - Roy B. Scherer
  [8 N. Sheppard Street, Richmond, VA 23221; (804) 355-7612]
	"Think of it as evolution in action!"
	-- OATH OF FEALTY, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle