[MR] Fw: Re: ISO recipe from last crown tourney

Greg Long rebornpheonix at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 23:40:58 PDT 2009

"Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool
Don't accept average habbits
Open your heart and push the limits."

Enigma

--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Greg Long <rebornpheonix at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Greg Long <rebornpheonix at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MR] ISO recipe from last crown tourney
To: "Medwyn" <medwyn.rhyfedd at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 5:13 PM

Fotunately I have heard you. Glad you liked the soup. It is dead easy to make.
Take a good mix of onions, some yellow and white. Mix in some purple and vidalias. Peel and slice and slowly sweat down in butter/olive oil mix. Add beef stock to taste or use the cubes and water. Heat and serve with hot bread. I normally serve it with cheese toast topped with provolone cheese.  Enjoy!

BTW I am the Feast O Crat for Raider's Of the Lost Cove Oct 17th  At the same site as Crown.  I will be doing a Hunter's stew.

For dietary concerns my E mail address is rebornpheonix at yahoo.com (spelled wrong in acorn flier.

The Reservationist's e mail adress is carolinacornbred at yahoo.com

This concludes the recipe and shameless plug for our event. We now return you to your normal programing.

Stanwulff