[MR] War of the Wings IV - Encampments & Registration

scribe0002 at aol.com scribe0002 at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 03:52:14 PDT 2009

Greetings to all who read this missive from Gisela, event steward for War of the Wings, Oct 8-11 at Elchenburg Castle,

Information to make life easier ...

Information about War of the Wings can be found at http://warofthewings.com

Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. This can be done in one of two ways explained at http://warofthewings.com/reservations.html

1) Traditional method of sending a check or money order to our Reservationist Baroness Arnora Olafsdottir

OR

2) Shiney New on-line payment with ACCEPS

If your group wishes to have land allotted for their encampment, please contact Lord Manus O'Kean our land steward.

Remember that land will be allotted based on Pre-Registered attendees as recorded by the Reservationist Baroness Arnora Olafsdottir or proven with a forwarded confirmation e-mail from ACCEPS no later then two weeks before the event, Sept 24th

Volunteers are needed, desired, craved, welcomed, cherished ... gate help, MoLs, Marshals, set up hands and tear down hands ... and a Deputy for the Thrown Weapons Marshal. Please contact the appropriate staff member http://warofthewings.com/staff.html or just ping me ...

Thanks and we can't wait to see you all at Elchenburg!

~gise

Gisela vom Kreuzbach ... Gisela.vomKreuzbach at gmail.com