[MR] more A&S stuff...

Alexandria Stratton kyrilex at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 10:07:33 PDT 2009

I've been receiving some very interesting ideas from everyone, and my brain is going off on a tangent.
For future reference, that we may be able to avoid the ol' A&S rut, what are some classes/categories that folks are interested in learning or seeing at events? Personally, I see an abundance of "A" and not nearly enough "S".

Is there something specific & apart from the 'norm' that you want to learn? Underwater basket weaving (it really is better underwater!), shoemaking, or maybe jewelry making--not lampwork beads or stringing stuff other people made, but actually cutting/shaping metal and insetting stones? Anything? I'm curious to know what other weird hobbies people are attracted to. <grin>

 -- Ceara ní Néill
http://www.HouseBarra.com
Esculentus ut versutia!