[MR] Classes at WOW

Meg Harrison megan.m.webb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:15:56 PDT 2009

So, you've been to University...and you've been to Pensic...and you've been
to this, that, or the other and there was the *one* class you missed or
you'd really, really like to teach, but just haven't been able to get to or
make happen. Well, do I have an opportunity for you! War of the Wings is
coming soon, very, very soon and we're looking for a few good classes. I've
already got a mere handful on the offering, but we'd like more! Did I
mention MORE! So, contact me at the above email address with teacher's name
(and contact info if it's not you!), class title, class subject, and a day
and time preference and we'll make it happen. There's a limited time to sign
up. I plan on having the roster complete two weeks hence!

Clara