[MR] Shrunken Heads

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 06:14:42 PDT 2009

Okay, now that I have your attention.  Greetings to the Tavern!

OMG beatuiful fall color in the mountain region of NC for the Son of Hawkwood Howl October 23-25

http://hawkwood.atlantia.sca.org/events.html

Target archery at Son of Hawkwood Howl promises something
for everyone, whether you be a youth, novice or veteran archer - ghoulishly
delightful prizes will be given for all different skill levels.

For the youth: We’ll pierce the pumpkin piñata until the
goodies fall out!  We’ll also make sure
the scarecrow doesn't steal any of our goodies.

For the adults of all skill levels: TRICK or TREAT! You’ll
score negative points for hitting the tricks and positive points for hitting
the treats.  Hit too many tricks, and
you’ll have to do a “trick” yourself! (Evil Laugh!)

POP! Goes the shrunken head!
Need I say more?

Shoot the Bat Lollipops, yum.  These targets of different sizes will be set
up at various unknown distances to test your skill and eyesight.

Try your skill at a moving target called a quintain.

Yes, more.  There will be more evilness.

Some loaner gear will be available, but you may have to
share.  Youth archers under 11 must be
accompanied by an adult.  Prize shoots
will be held throughout the day.

Please contact me with any concerns or questions you20may
have.

THL Lorelei Greenleaf

MIC for target archery at the Howl

LoreleiElkins at aol.com