[MR] Classes at the Known World Academy of the Rapier and Costuming Symposium

Elisabeth Hänsler elisabeth.hansler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:44:50 PDT 2009

Greetings,

This was posted on one of my lists and I thought I would share it with all
who are interested.
The tentative classes for the Known World Academy of the Rapier and Known
World Costuming
Symposium has been posted for all those.  Here is the link for your
convenience:

http://www.kwar09.com/classes_main.html
--
Yours in Honor and Service to the Youth of Atlantia,

Herrin Elisabeth Hänsler

Chancellor of Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia
Chancellor Minors - Barony of Windmasters' Hill
Deputy Seneschal - Canton of Attillium

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
 ~Eleanor Roosevelt