[MR] Positions Open in the Marshallate

Kynnyth Pyke scacynwrig at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 07:35:58 PDT 2009

Folks,

Please cross post this as you see fit.
Atlantia's Marshallate currently has 3 positions coming open:

1)  Deputy Earl Marshal for Combat Archery

"My term of office as Deputy Earl Marshal for Combat Office comes to a close in September so I invite all interested parties to send resumes to me [barre_fitzrobert at yahoo.com] and to the Earl Marshal no later than Coronation.I can honestly recommend the positon to everyone interested in combat archery.  I've seen CA come a long way since I first took it up, and I look forward to seeing it go further after I step down.  I will, of course, contine my love for the combat form in whatever way the new DEM says.
Barre fitzRobert of York"

2)  Deputy Earl Marshal for Training

"Greetings
With the upcoming birth of my son I will be officially stepping down as the Deputy Earl Marshal of Training for Atlantia. I thank the fighting community and the Marshallate for their support and allowing me to serve in this capacity these last 5 years. Interested applicants should be prepared to work with the KEM and other DEMs to train and implement laws and policy to current and prospective marshals and assist with marshals training in the fighting community.  Please e-mail any questions about the office to me at tdrcstryker at yahoo.com and all “resumes” to  earlmarshal at atlantia.sca.org and tdrcstryker at yahoo.com.

-Syr Aradd Ffestiniog"

3)  Roster Deputy

This position will manage the roster of marshals on behalf of the Earl Marshal.  The ability to communicate with multiple deputies, as well as the Earl Marshal on various warranting issues is critical.  This position requires familliarity with, and a copy of, Microsoft's Access database application.  This position will also work in conjunction with the Web Master for the Marshallate to ensure that rosters are correctly posted to the marshal's website.  The ability to do minor development work in Microsoft Acess is strongly prefered.  Please send your resume to earlmarshal at atlantia.sca.org.

Thank you for your time,

Lord Kynnyth Pyke
Earl Marshal, Atlantia