[MR] Coronation and ACCEPS - Easier than pre-regging for Pennsic!

Glynis Gwynedd ylandra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:30:14 PDT 2009

I just got finished pre-registering for Coronation. I have three
people in my group and it took 90 seconds for the entire transaction
from start to finish. It's super-easy and saves you a couple dollars
at the door! Why not try it?

http://www.stierbach.org/events/coronation_birthday2009.php

~Lady Glynis Gwynedd
Barony of Highland Foorde
"Have you hugged a harp today?"
--
"To this end should a truly chivalrous man know something of arts and
courtesies as befits the quality of his character, else the world