[MR] Combat and Target Archery Supplies

Kathrina Black catriona70 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:31:01 PDT 2009

I'm doing a heavy clean out of my stuff.  I have a dozen 32" wooden arrow
shafts that have been dipped, but not tapered or fletched for $25.

I also have 30 baldar blunt/APD combat archery arrows already assembled.

I have 29 UHMW/APD arrows already assembled.  These have never seen combat.

I'm interested in $45  for each set or $75 for both.

The links below contain pictures:

http://iskocca.com/ebay/arrow1.JPG
http://iskocca.com/ebay/arrow2.JPG

I really don't want to deal with shipping, so if you are interested, I can
get them to Storvik on Aug. 22nd or Stierbach on Aug. 29th.  Email me at
catriona70 at gmail.com.  First come, first served!

-Catriona inghean Giricc