[MR] Atlantian Pennsic Social

Rozsa bessenyeirozsa at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 11 07:01:07 PDT 2009

I wanted to send out a thank you to all of you who attended and assisted with the Atlantian Pennsic Social this year.

Special thanks to:

The Bright Hills Cooks Guild for a FABULOUS spread!!

The Order of St. Aiden for providing such wonderful security.

Duchess Mary Grace for organizing such a successful fundraiser for Duke Valharic.

Lord Christian Thomas of York for running the games and challenging people to compete.

Lady Adrianna for running a bardic that had people constantly performing.

Master Effenwealt for gracing us with his humor and talents.

Count Sinclair for providing the beautiful backdrop of his lodge.

Lord Christophe of Grey and Lady Eleanor for their gorgeous hand illuminated and calligraphied invitations.

The gentlemen of Clan Ebonwoulfe and Co. for all their assistance in set up and break down and assistance during the auction.

Mistress Fiona for all the amazing additional assistance she provided.

Their Majesties for allowing me the opportunity to put this together for Them.

And to all of the rest of you who contributed decorations, games, gift basket donations or just simply attended and graced us with your presence... thank you!

Rozsa

********
Baronö Bessenyei Rozsa
Eastern NC Regional Seneschal