[MR] Gate Help at War of the Wings

Arnora Olafsdottir arnora at roanwoulfe.com
Mon Aug 10 10:55:48 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone!This is my yearly cry for help with the Gate at War of
the Wings.  The Gate will open at 5pm on Thursday, Oct 8th and will close at
5pm on Saturday, Oct 10th.  I would like have enough people to do 2 hour
shifts like last year.  We will again have the cash register (I believe) so
it should be a breeze again :)
If you are willing to donate a couple of hours of your time during the War,
please send me an email arnora at roanwoulfe.com
Thanks so much!

Arnora

--
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving