[MR] Coronation

Kalisa Aleksondrovna scakalisa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 08:53:51 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia from Vladimir and Kalisa, Tsar and Tsaritsa.

We would like to thank everyone for a spectacular Coronation!  We were overwhelmed by the amount of support we received.
The Barony of Stierbach, thank you for providing a wonderful site and sharing your birthday with Us!  You are a bright jewel in Atlantia!
Duke Logan and Countess Esa, heartfelt thanks for all your guidance and support.
The autocrat, Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran, thank you for all your hard work and planning. Meistr Gruffudd ap Cadfael and your kitchen staff, thank you for a wonderful feast! Duke Logan, thanks for feeding the kids, the grilled cheese was a big hit!
Countess Aryanna, Ladies of the Rose, Mistress Thjora, Mistress Theodora and Mistress Genevieve – Thank you so much for putting together the Council of Peers!  All who visited, thank you so much for your guidance, wisdom and friendship.  HRM is humbled and enriched by all of you! Master Chirhart, thank you so much for working your food magic!  It was all simply perfect.
Extra special thanks to the Equestrians.  The time and effort you all put into planning and executing HRM Vladimir’s entry is greatly appreciated.  Lady Ursala de Nunez brought her horses all the way from the Canton of St. Georges, (South Carolina).  Thank you so much for taking so much time and effort to make our day perfect.  We are grateful all the equestrians could join Us and display their fine skills.
Our good friends the Bog Troopers, We greatly appreciated you escorting HRM Kalisa to Her coronation court. Thank you for delivering Her to Her King safely.
Atlantian A&S is always breathtaking.   The pieces displayed were all exquisite.  The baronial heraldic display was a grand sight!  The time and effort put into showing pride for your Baronies really shines through!
Lord Allen of Wolfhou, Marshal in charge.  Thank you for leading the way for a fabulous day of melee.   Archers and Rapier, your skill adds grace and precision that makes the event complete!
The toll gate attendants, the MOL’s, waterbearers, merchants, children’s activity staff, set up and break down crews, the populace in attendance, Thank you all for making our Coronation unforgettable!

Vladimir           Kalisa
Tsar                 Tsaritsa