[MR] ACCEPS question

scribe0002 at aol.com scribe0002 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 03:36:35 PDT 2009

 Use this spot to note if you are camping with a certain group. Remember to send a copy of that confirmation e-mail to Arnora (WoW Reservationist) as well with a note clearly stating who you are camping with if it is a group arranging for land. We need the double check system since this is the first time we're using ACCEPS ... we're working the bugs out as we go along. Information for all manner of pre-registration can be found at http://warofthewings.com/reservations.html

Thanks everyone! Now go pre-register!

~gise
WoW IV event steward