[MR] looking for green linen

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Mon Aug 24 14:01:13 PDT 2009

Lady Niccolina,

I've had good luck lately with Grey Line Linens, and it looks like their
color #12 in "Judy" linen might be what you're looking for?

http://www.graylinelinen.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=judy
<http://www.graylinelinen.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=judy>

The nice thing about Grey Line is they don't charge shipping for online
orders, so while their prices are a dollar or two more expensive per yard
than similar retailers, it all comes out in the wash (err, so to speak). And
the quality is very high.

Not affiliated, just happy with them,

Baronne Guenièvre
Windmasters' Hill