[MR] Fighter Practice 10-4 Saturday 22 Aug at Cian & Catherine's (Fredericksburg, VA)

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Tue Aug 18 05:51:56 PDT 2009

iain wrote:
> Hi, I am a rapier fighter from Isenfir (Charlottesville)  I train under
> Thjora (Master Kit)  would this practice be open to me.  I only started
> some 4+ months ago but I am authorized & SCA member & attended both
> Kings assessment and just about every tournament and melee at PENNSIC
> IAIN

Iain,

Certainly you are welcome. Our objective is to have people trying things
that are new to them, as well as getting practice in their preferred
style. As a result we will have sessions in each discipline starting at
novice.

Anyone within the sound of my voice is welcome, they just have different
logistical challenges. So far I have gotten Regrets from Sweden,
Germany, Meridies and Ansteorra. :-)

Cian