[MR] Roster of Atlantian Artisans and Judges

Krista Moyer krista.moyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:58:05 PDT 2009

Good folks, While I am more than pleased to help provide this valuable
service to the artisans of Atlantia, you should address the MoAS Web deputy,
Mistress Karen Larsdottir at dmoas-web at atlantia.sca.org with your changes
and additions.  She's far more efficient than I (and faster too!).   Please
make sure to include the locations you are willing to travel to, i.e. MD,
NoVa, NC, etc. and permission to publish your email address.

-Iseulte
MoAS, Atlantia