[MR] White silk turns yellow in sunlight

David Chessler chessler at usa.net
Wed Aug 12 13:27:09 PDT 2009

There is a fabric spray called "303" that is used to prevent ultraviolet
deterioration of fiberglas, nylon, etc. Don't know whether anyone has tried it
on silk. You can get it at marine supply stores.

--

YIS

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa
Erudit de l'Academie de Espee de Atlantia
Storvik (rapier)
Roxbury Mill (other things)