[MR] Son of Kingdom's Crusades??

Rorik Fredericsson baron.rorik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:36:51 PDT 2009

And as Lady Orla said earlier in this thread, just to put the cherry on the
top of this weekend...

The Barony of Storvik will hold it's 30th Baronial Birthday at our usual
outdoor site in Croom, MD

http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/events.html

Isn't it FUN when you have so many choices!!!!

--
Rorik Fredericsson
Baron Storvik

"It's amazing how much 'mature wisdom' resembles being tired."