[MR] Son of Kingdom's Crusades??

Kirsten Niemann kniemann at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 19:51:01 PDT 2009

The Canton of Caer Gelynniog in Caer Mear is holding it's Journey to
the Crusades event that same weekend, September 11-13, at Pleasant
Grove in Palmyra, Virginia - just south east of Charlottesville. It's
the same lovely site as last year with LOTS of open space for
fighting, archery camping, dancing and many other activities. http://caergelynniog.atlantia.sca.org/journey.html
  and http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=3fdf0248
for more information.

-Thjora