[MR] AtlantianUnbelts Yahoo Group for discussing issues relating to Unbelted Heavy Fighting (e.g., Champions teams)

William Faleston faleston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 05:27:24 PDT 2009

Oops, the iPhone jumped the gun on that one. Let's try again.
I like this idea. Another good resource from that era was the Atlantian
squire's web page and Atlantian chivalry page. I'm horrible with names and
these were great for matching names to faces. I've noticed that the squire's
page doesn't seem to be updated much and the chivalry page was down last
time I checked. I'm sure maintaining these is a massive undertaking. Is
there any interesting in helping maintain and update these resources? I'd be
willing to pitch in where I could. We could even move it to a wiki-style
format to distribute the work.

In service
Lord William de Faleston