[MR] ISO Merchant The Bored Housewife

Shane B shaneb at ij.net
Sun Aug 9 08:55:34 PDT 2009

Hmmmm I found a dead link
<http://www.theboredhousewife.com/>http://www.theboredhousewife.com/
at http://www.knightsnextdoor.com/photos.htm

I did an archive search for you and found out this information.

Hope this helps

At Your Service

Alastair Ronal Kester Aeyalweard
Olde Squire to Viscount Syr Raim y Hynnddyll 5th Viscount of Drachenwald

http://web.archive.org/web/20001030013533/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/

http://web.archive.org/web/20060908163759/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/

Business Hours:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050829045913/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/extras.html>
[]
  Monday - Friday
Saturday
Sunday
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050829045913/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/resources.html>
[]

the Bored Housewife
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050829045913/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/contactus.html>
[]

the bored housewife
1010 norwood ave pitts.pa 15202
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050829045913/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/additional.html>up
coming events
email: <mailto:thebored.housewife at verizon.net>thebored.housewife at verizon.net

The Bored Housewife

Welcome to The Bored Housewife home page. I have been a seamstress
for many years. I specialize in clothing for medieval reenactors.
Below are some examples of my work. I am also a member of the
<http://web.archive.org/web/20001030013533/http://www.sca.org/>Society
for Creative Anachronism and have recieved kingdom level awards for
my sewing. I now have my catalog online. I will be adding items to
the catalog as time goes on as well as working to improve and add to
this site. You can also email, phone or mail me for a paper copy of my catalog.

Click here to see my
<http://web.archive.org/web/20001030013533/http://www.theboredhousewife.com/Catalog/LHcatalog1.html>Living
History Catalog

The Bored Housewife <mailto:Shaffer at icubed.com>Shaffer at icubed.com